Lady Luck smiles twice on B.C. man who wins lotto a second time
- Share this item on Facebook facebook
- Share this item via WhatsApp whatsapp
- Share this item on Twitter twitter
- Send this page to someone via email email
- Share this item on Pinterest pinterest
- Share this item on LinkedIn linkedin
- Share this item on Reddit reddit
- Copy article link Copy link
David O’Brien may be the luckiest man in B.C. right now.
Winning a major lottery prize is but a dream for many, and that dream has come true for the Burnaby man not once, but twice.
O’Brien won $5 million playing Lotto 6/49 on May 4, 2016.
On June 20, he also won $1 million in the Lotto 6/49 draw on June 20, after buying a ticket at a 7-Eleven store on Kingsway Street in Burnaby,
O’Brien said he has played Lotto 6/49 for as long as he can remember.
In a news release, he said his wife did not believe him when he told her about the second win.Winning a major lottery prize is but a dream for many, and that dream has come true for a Burnaby man not once, but twice. ]]>