Powerball Winning Numbers
Mary H Willamina, 09/05/20
Our Facebook Followers are in for Fun
Forrest T Gresham, 07/16/20
Forrest turned a good streak great!
Deborah B Scappoose, 07/16/20
A stop at her favorite deli paid off for Deborah
Shelley A Bend, 08/02/20
Why postpone a win?
Kathleen M La Pine, 07/04/20
Kathleen remembers her mom by continuing to play their favorite games
Cynthia B Riddle, 07/16/20
How’s $200,000 for a belated birthday present?
OREGON LOTTERY DOLLARS DO SO MANY GOOD THINGS
Over $200 Million paid to prize winners each year
Millions funding every community across Oregon
Retailer commissions, Vendor contracts, and Employee salaries
Oregon’s Teacher of the Year 2021
Nicole hopes her students will always remember how much she loved them.
Veteran Services in Josephine County
Innovative programs to connect veterans to veterans.
Veteran Services in Yamhill County
Lottery dollars help fund VSOs across the state. Meet Yamhill County’s.
Willamette Mission State Park
At the intersection of heritage and adventure!
Smith Rock – Adventure Central
From quiet strolls to heart-stopping vertical climbs, Smith Rock has it all.
Salem Pioneer Cemetery
Preservation at a historic Oregon cemetery.
The Oregon Lottery attempts to ensure that the winning numbers for each drawing areВ posted correctly on our website. However, posted numbers are unofficial. For official confirmation that an Oregon Lottery ticket is a winner, please have the ticket validated through a Lottery sales terminal at any retailer or at aВ Lottery office.В (OAR 177-070-0035)
The Oregon Lottery was created by voters in 1984. Proceeds from Lottery games have become an important funding source for programs that benefit Oregonians in every corner of the state.
Winning Numbers and Past Results for Powerball brought to you by the Oregon Lottery
Powerball results for 01/06/18; who won the $559M jackpot?
Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery
LANSING, MI – A night after someone won the Mega Millions jackpot, a lone winning ticket was sold for the $559 million Powerball jackpot on Saturday, Jan. 6. That winning ticket was sold in New Hampshire.
That means the drawing on Wednesday, Jan. 10 will be $40 million with a cash option of $25.2 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Jan. 6: 12-29-30-33-61
The Red Powerball Power Number: 26
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Jan.6:
- Along with the jackpot winner, $1 million winning tickets were sold in Connecticut, New Jersey, South Carolina, Texas and Washington.
- However, none of those players also played the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
- Prior to the drawing it was announced the jackpot was worth $559 million, which was lesser than the $570 million that was announced Friday afternoon, suggesting that sales were not as strong as expected.
- Overall, there were 4,003,400 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 129,373 winners.
- In Michigan, six tickets sold matched four white balls and the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
Powerball results for 01/06/18; who won the $559M jackpot? Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery LANSING, MI – A night after someone won the Mega Millions jackpot, a lone winning ticket was